Join Telegram Chat! ×

RAMEx PUBG Private Cheat with Aimbot and ESP

RulezzGame

Working private cheat for the game PUBG - RamEX.
One of the most popular private cheats for the game PUBG in the Russian Federation and the CIS, RamEX, is back on sale. Thousands of users have played and won every day with this program. But to my regret, it took a long time to update. Now, I returned with renewed vigor. A well-known developer who has been creating programs for PUBG games for many years. Use online payment right now and do not deny yourself anything in the game.

Game Version: Latest
Supported OS: Windows 10 (all versions)
Supported game mode: Windowed or Borderless;
Supported processors: All

image_2021-10-19_232317.pngimage_2021-10-19_232502.pngimage_2021-10-19_232440.png

Purchase Ramex PUBG Cheat with instant loader and key access

Functions:
VISUALS:
Bone / Display skeletons on players;
Box / Display 3D / 2D squares around players;
Distance / Displays the distance to the object.
Item ESP / Display items

AIMBOT:
FOV / FOV size for aim;
Aim Head / Aim Head

MISC:
Spectators / Shows how many people are watching you;

HOTKEYS:
end - Close cheat / Close cheat;
Ins - Open Close Menu / Open close the cheat menu.

• RulezzGame changed the title to RAMEx PUBG Private Cheat with Aimbot and ESP
8 hours ago, Cuadrix said:

The BSOD happens every time the loader tries to run after entering the key

Make sure you have latest windows updates installed, your anti virus is turned off FULLY by 100% and disable all overlays (steam, discord etc)

Usually this mistake is caused by anti virus, so re-cheat installation guide to run it properly for sure.

12 hours ago, RulezzGame said:

Make sure you have latest windows updates installed, your anti virus is turned off FULLY by 100% and disable all overlays (steam, discord etc)

Usually this mistake is caused by anti virus, so re-cheat installation guide to run it properly for sure.

I already have the latest windows updates. I also never have any anti-virus on, because anti-virus is just annoying garbage. And the issue is not about overlays because the blue screen comes before the game launches.

So no, it's not because of anti virus. Something else is the issue.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:50 AM, Magdimn said:

whenever i activate NO RECOIL the game crashes.. i think its patched or something. i hope that you guys could fix it as soon as possible. thanks >D

Thank you for feedback, no recoil feature will be fixed soon but you need to be care with it because it can cause account ban easily.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...