No FPS drops
Only legit usage
Simple set up
Installation video tutorial included

Buy BWH Valorant Cheat Aimbot and ESP with instant loader and key access

1 week for 18 usd

1 month for 55 usd

42 minutes ago, Commando said:

No return was provided in any way, I want a refund.When selling, it writes immediately, after selling, they do not help.

What do you mean? We deliver fast after purchase and always activate when dev is online, just wait a bit for activation.

10 hours ago, Commando said:

DO NOT BUY IT DOES NOT WORK IT DOES NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY

Mate its working for 30+ users perfectly with no doubts, you just disagree to give anydesk or teamviewer id so we could install it for you...

Bought the hack. Thought im going to receive it through email together with the instruction. Waited for 7 hours for the admin to reply on discord eventho he's online. Then he finally replied and gave me a link to download it. The bad thing is the link that he sent me says "Sorry, the file you requested is not available." Been messaging him cos I still need to go to work then he stopped replying again. Talked to some people on his discord and they also said that its been 2 days since he bought it and didn't receive anything and still waiting for the reply. Been trying to call him on discord but still no answer. :( I've been in different cheat websites for decades now and this one I can say that they don't have good customer service. Solid 1 I guess.  "sorry, the file you requested is not available.""sorry, the file you requested is not available."

It's work and legit, just purchased 7 days duration 2 days ago. Yea the seller a bit slow respon for the purchase (my chat answered 7 hours later, and I can play with it like 9 hours after the purchase), because I think he must set it or register first before give it to us. Another reason said the seller is he just wake up, because of the different time zone.

A bit intro to the 'things', its not like u can see another player from far away, its just like if u and your enemy is separated by a wall, then u can see him (just a little distance, like in the video). The aimbot is legit too, I played from zero, then when I can play competitive match I play with gold 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...