Join Telegram Chat! ×

BC - HWID Spoofer for all EAC/BattleYe games

RulezzGame

e0f841d5046b5b7c5525d8101022bd36710.webp

Supported OS: Only Windows 10

Developers: Rastaman, R4ndom

Supported games: All BE / EAC games

Support for any other game can be found by asking technical support.

It is also worth noting that AHСI mode must be enabled in the BIOS, it is on almost all new computers, but to be more convincing, check if this mode is set exactly, if it is different, for example, an IDE, you will need to change it to AHСI, more often of all this is only possible with a complete reinstallation of Windows, but if you find a way without reinstalling how to do this, be sure to share it with us

Friends, we are glad to present you HWID Spoofer!

The principle of operation is simple, if you are locked in a game for hardware, then by launching HWID Spoofer you can play again without problems!

User's manual:

It is desirable that the loader be located on any removable storage device (for example, a regular USB flash drive), and after all the manipulations indicated below, before starting the game, you must remove it from the computer!

1. First, download the THIS program (https://cloud.mail.ru/public/VxSe/2EcZsauLU), run, and change the data in the "Serial Number" field for each of your disk, after the change RESTART the computer;

2. Next, start the loader, select HWID Spoofer;

3. Select the version marked [pay] and press the LAUNCH button;

4. Wait for the loader to close;

5. That's all, you can start the game you would like to play!

* If you want to play with any cheat, then after point 4, start the cheat first, and then the game.

** To cancel HWID Spoofer functionality, simply restart your computer.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
TO USE SPOOFER IN TARKOV, WINDOWS REINSTALLATION IS NOT NECESSARY! JUST BUY A SPOOFER AND ENJOY!

Before using HWID Spoofer, for example in Fortnite, Survarium, Ring of Elysium, and possibly other games, you must:

- first of all, reinstall your Windows;

- if the router has a dynamic IP, then restart it too;

- delete the old folder with the game, and reinstall;

- after all of the above, launch HWID Spoofer according to the instructions above!

image.png

Purchase HWID Spoofer for all EAC/BattleYe games with instant loader and key access for 30 days

• 1 year later...