Join Telegram Chat! ×
Join New Discord channel ×

Softhub Rogue Company Cheat

Rogue Company cheats are not very common on the Internet due to the presence of the game's anti-cheat EAC, which is very difficult to get around. Fortunately, you have enough experience to make rogue company cheats, you have a lot of programs that have been working successfully for several years.

Rogue Company Softhub Aimbot and ESP cheat

Thanks to our knowledge of the game engine, we have implemented infinite ammo, fast reloading, and standard features that no cheat can do without, such as Wallhack (ESP) and AIMBOT. Using the ESP function, you get information about the enemy's location in the form of a square, skeleton, gaze direction, name, and health.

Players ' hitboxes are very small, and it is very difficult to continuously fire at the head. This is why our rogue company cheat includes aim, which will never detach itself from the enemy without your command. Accurate shooting is guaranteed by the included no scatter feature. During the tests of our program, no blocking was detected, all functions are absolutely safe.

Rogue Company Softhub Hack Updated and Undetected

The cheat type is External, which means that we draw ESP on top of the screen using our own driver, which is not embedded in the game.

VERSION: Epic Games

WINDOWS: Windows 10 (1809 - 2009)

Legit features
for a non-card game

If you are a statistician and like to be seen as a professional player, then use our tips. Our cheat for rogue company has built-in features for a non-multiplayer game. The menu is called using the F2 key (you can change it), this video includes all ESP functions that allow you to get information about the enemy and the AIM function where the head and body were selected as the priority bone. You can aim at the chest and AIMBOT will shoot exactly there without a miss, as well as it will react to the head if you are aiming exactly there. AIM, as you can see in the video, is magnetic and does not jump off the assigned dice + the no scatter function will not allow you to miss. With this functionality, if you don't always use the AIM key, it will automatically be magnetic to the opponent's dice according to the affected FOV radius.

RAGE features
for aggressive play

These functions are safe for anti-cheat, and you can safely use them. But this is very disliked by the players, sometimes even the players of your team, and they can create such "Offers to give up" and you will not get points. Also, with strong dominance, enemies simply do not leave their base, because they do not see the point in this. Sometimes a cheater comes across in the rink and you want to take revenge on him, these functions will help you set fire to his fifth point and make him go complain to the developer of his cheat that his cheat is not very good, to put it mildly. Pay attention to the video, which uses the following functions: infinite ammo, instant reload, and no scatter. The video doesn't feature a sniper, but you can shoot sniper weapons like a submachine gun thanks to the Burst Mode feature. All these functions are presented in the Misc tab and, in our opinion, are RAGE functionality. How to use our private cheat for Rogue Company is up to you, our business is security.

Features

Aimbot

• Activate
  • Select a bone
  • Change the radius of the aim angle
  • Change the aiming speed
  • Draw a circle of the aim operation

Visuals

• 2D Boxes
  • Skeletons
  • Names
  • Lines
  • Gaze Direction
  • Health Bar
  • Team Check
  • Draw dropped weapons

Misc

• No scatter
  • No reload
  • Automatic mode (shooting from snipers and pistols as from a machine gun)
  • Endless ammo

2D Radar

• Activate
  • Display distance on the radar

Keys

• Aimbot key selection
  • Menu key selection

Buy Softhub Rogue Company Cheat with instant access