RulezzGame

SoftHub - Private cheat for Call of Duty: Warzone [Aim, Wh, AutoShot, NoRecoil]

tthe update is live but the esp isn't working. No recoil makes the camera rotate rapidly. please fix it. Nothing works.

6 hours ago, flyknitted said:

Theres an update. Can u fix it?

Hack is updating currently 🙂 Will be done today.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pop-dolan said:

When this soft will be available again?

• Like 1

Just because everybody complains... You guys make great work and are creating one of the best Trainer I ever got. Easy to use and pretty much to cover. Im using it a little tricky so not everybody gets it to report me 😄 I would be happy if it gets done in the next hour, but if not, you guys doin great work and keep on! You got your safe income from me at last! 😄 And I hope you dont finish it to early :X Cause other cheats are either not working or to fucking expensive 

• Like 1

it crashes all the time in the game and it just spams walls 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:05 AM, RulezzGame said:

Soft [Hub] - Private cheat for Call of Duty: Warzone
Soft [Hub] is a good undetected cheat in terms of functionality and quality with regular updates and an affordable price, which fully works in Warzone mode and is suitable for both Legit and Rage games. In this cheat, a good aim is made for you to bend enemies and get tops

It does not work in China!

Attention! For the cheat to work, you definitely need a USB flash drive. A cheat is transferred to it and launched from it.

OC Support:
- Windows 10 (ver 1803-1909)
CPU support:
- All (all)
Anti-cheat status:
- Undetected
Game Client:
- main
Game version:
- Latest
Game Window Mode:
- Any

Buy cheat with instant key and loader access:
Paypal is available!

• Private cheat Soft [Hub] COD WARZONE 1 day
  • Private cheat Soft [Hub] COD WARZONE 1 day
  • Price
    1.83USD
  • Way to pay

WebMoneyDebit or Credit CardBitcoinQIWIYandex.MoneyPayPalSteam SkinTurkey Bank CardInternet BankingWM CardGift Card
    USDRUBEUR
  • Quantity
    +-
    • What is your WINDOWS*?Only works on Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro (1803-1909)Windows 7-8 (+999999999 RUR)
    • Do you have a USB flash drive*?Cheat only works with UBS flash drive

YesNo (+999999999 RUR)
  • Buy

• fb-digiseller.png
    • vk-digiseller.png
    • tw-digiseller.png
    • wb-digiseller.png
  • Private cheat Soft [Hub] COD WARZONE 3 day
  • Private cheat Soft [Hub] COD WARZONE 3 day
  • Price
    3.93USD
  • Way to pay

WebMoneyDebit or Credit CardBitcoinQIWIYandex.MoneyPayPalSteam SkinTurkey Bank CardInternet BankingWM CardGift Card
    USDRUBEUR
  • Quantity
    +-

YesNo (+999999999 RUR)
  • Buy

• fb-digiseller.png
    • vk-digiseller.png
    • tw-digiseller.png
    • wb-digiseller.png
  • Private cheat Soft [Hub] COD WARZONE 7 days
  • Private cheat Soft [Hub] COD WARZONE 7 days
  • Price
    8.42USD
  • Way to pay

USDRUBEUR
  • Quantity
    +-

YesNo (+999999999 RUR)
  • Buy

• fb-digiseller.png
    • vk-digiseller.png
    • tw-digiseller.png
    • wb-digiseller.png

Video:

Features:

Aim assist
Its not a full-fledged aim, but it will help to visit the enemy

Items:
Ammunition
Consumables
Weapon
Throwing
Other

Other:
Anti recoil

I have a problem starting the program. The error appears: Public Network error 6. Can you help me?

1ede.PNG

Hey guys. Is it working properly? If someone of my team or the enemy is seeing my screen, will they be able to see I'm using wallhack?

@A.Rod it depends. It works just fine, still happy to have it. BUT if you obviously shoot people through walls or follow them through a wall until you land your headshot, they will see in the kill cam that you definatly have one. BUT that being said... I got reported dozens of times the last few weeks and I never got banned... infinity ward is redicoulus in banning people or developing auto flags or detections. Even with vid report... they dont bann you that easy cause there are players out there hitting people like an aimbot without even using one so... dont play obvious. Make it look legit 😄 

On 7/7/2020 at 1:09 PM, pop-dolan said:

When this soft will be available again?

Hack was updated and available for purchase again. 

On 7/7/2020 at 6:11 PM, Joke247 said:

Just because everybody complains... You guys make great work and are creating one of the best Trainer I ever got. Easy to use and pretty much to cover. Im using it a little tricky so not everybody gets it to report me 😄 I would be happy if it gets done in the next hour, but if not, you guys doin great work and keep on! You got your safe income from me at last! 😄 And I hope you dont finish it to early :X Cause other cheats are either not working or to fucking expensive 

Thank you very much for your review! Im very glad to hear that you are enjoying it and we do everything to keep up the level!

On 7/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, MaskLoader said:

I have a problem starting the program. The error appears: Public Network error 6. Can you help me?

1ede.PNG

Make sure you have your Anti virus fully disabled and firewall too.

On 7/19/2020 at 6:18 PM, A.Rod said:

Hey guys. Is it working properly? If someone of my team or the enemy is seeing my screen, will they be able to see I'm using wallhack?

Yes its updated and undetected currently. You can always check status directly in hack loader.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:57 PM, brbrhuehue123 said:

My loader stay freeze in "waiting game"

Check again, it was updated and all downtime was compensated.

I made the purchase yesterday however, they did not contact me, I want to take the test to be able to purchase for long dates but, now it says it is out of stock, strange.

10 minutes ago, stricker said:

I made the purchase yesterday however, they did not contact me, I want to take the test to be able to purchase for long dates but, now it says it is out of stock, strange.

Hi, just enter your email on oplata.info website and you will get your all purchases list including your previous purchase.

1 hour ago, RulezzGame said:

Olá, basta digitar seu email no site oplata.info e você receberá toda a sua lista de compras, incluindo a compra anterior.

Thanks, I didn't know that. The status of the cheat is frozen and I cannot use it however.

fiz a compra e nao achei um link para dawnload do programa !